Cliff Kincaid Biography
President, America’s Survival, Inc.
A veteran journalist and media critic, Cliff concentrated in journalism and communications at the University of Toledo, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree, and came to Washington through a national journalism program headed by conservative author and journalist M. Stanton Evans. At his college newspaper, Cliff won an award for editorial writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He also serves as director of the Accuracy in Media (AIM) Center for Investigative Reporting.
Cliff Kincaid’s books include:
- The Playboy Foundation: A Mirror of the Culture? (Capital Research Center) 1982.
- Profiles of Deception (with Reed Irvine) 1990.
- The News Manipulators (with Reed Irvine and Joseph C. Goulden) 1993.
- Global Bondage: The U.N. Plan to Rule the World (1995).
- Global Taxes for World Government (1997).
- Michael New: Mercenary or American Soldier (with Daniel New) 1998.
- The New United Nations’ Welfare Giveaway (2000).
- The Hijacking of American Foreign Policy (2003).
- Why You Can’t Trust the News (with Reed Irvine and Notra Trulock) 2003.
ASI was the first national organization to warn of global taxes and the proposed International Criminal Court, holding news conferences on these matters at the National Press Club and on Capitol Hill.
U.N. Meditation Room
- ASI Exposed the illegal practice of the Clinton Administration diverting money from the Department of Defense budget to U.N. peacekeeping.
- ASI Exposed the role of U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan in brokering a Clinton Administration deal with Libya in the Pan Am 103 terrorism case.
- ASI has been warning of world government financed by global taxes for over 15 years. ASI President Cliff Kincaid wrote the books, Global Bondage (1995) and Global Taxes for World Government (1997). Our efforts have taken on added significance because of the Pope’s embrace of a “World Political Authority.”
- ASI helped draft Senator David Vitter’s Senate Resolution 461 opposing global tax schemes.
Former Attorney General Edwin Meese, former Assistant Secretary of Defense Frank Gaffney, and ASI President Cliff Kincaid at a Capitol Hill News conference protesting the International Criminal Court.
ASI exposes the international communist movement. Our ongoing efforts include a project to educate the public about the influence and activities of Communist agents in America, including members of the terrorist Weather Underground and Frank Marshall Davis, who was Barack Obama’s childhood mentor.
ASI: Exposing how international Marxism is working with revolutionary Islam
Fighting “Terror TV” Channel Al-Jazeera